I am a traveler..
I travel through time...the paths I take, the hills I climb...I don't need no one with me, don't need sunlight to guide me...I'm a friend of the night sky, fireflies surround me.
Nothing distracts me, nothing deters me.
Sometimes I'm surrounded by chaos...sometimes I'm lost...
Sometimes I'm scared and instead of running towards it I run away to safe land...
I like to win but I'm afraid to lose..I make friends hoping they'd stick...but I forget, he too is a traveller and his path ain't mine...
Its a lonely ride, this ride of life...but I live it...and someday someone shall walk beside me.
Until then I'll keep it simple, I'll keep it light...for what its worth life is best when it is a series of surprises..
I travel through time...the paths I take, the hills I climb...I don't need no one with me, don't need sunlight to guide me...I'm a friend of the night sky, fireflies surround me.
Nothing distracts me, nothing deters me.
Sometimes I'm surrounded by chaos...sometimes I'm lost...
Sometimes I'm scared and instead of running towards it I run away to safe land...
I like to win but I'm afraid to lose..I make friends hoping they'd stick...but I forget, he too is a traveller and his path ain't mine...
Its a lonely ride, this ride of life...but I live it...and someday someone shall walk beside me.
Until then I'll keep it simple, I'll keep it light...for what its worth life is best when it is a series of surprises..
I am a traveler..
I run through the storm,and I get drenched in the rain...there's moments of pleasure and times of pain.
The wind whisper melody in my ears, the sun glimmer through my hair..and I walk through with a smile on my face.
There's chaos in my head, peace in my heart.....this world of mine I create...I fill it with memory of those times and place.
I run through the storm,and I get drenched in the rain...there's moments of pleasure and times of pain.
The wind whisper melody in my ears, the sun glimmer through my hair..and I walk through with a smile on my face.
There's chaos in my head, peace in my heart.....this world of mine I create...I fill it with memory of those times and place.
I am a traveler without a destination yet...I just pick up what I find on the way... both time and my journey never seem to halt, and when u think about it its actually the makers fault..and this is a ONE WAY...I can look back but never go back.. so I look into my bag of memories today...figuring out if I got any dues left to pay...I realize how priceless these are, even though it never cost a dime...and
.
.
"yours are the most beautiful ones throughout my time..."
.
.
"yours are the most beautiful ones throughout my time..."
No comments:
Post a Comment